What is a first appointment like?
Your first visit to Fox Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you.
During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Fox or Dr. Ngo.
During your first visit with the doctor, she will complete a comprehensive exam including x-rays, cancer screening, TMJ evaluation, hard and soft tissue exam, and comprehensive periodontal exam. We will also want to take time to listen and understand your needs, concerns, and best approach for your care. We will obtain information from you that will assist us in meeting your needs.
You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance, and bring them to your first appointment.
Are there any forms I need to fill out?
Yes! Filling out your new patient paperwork prior to your appointment can expedite your first appointment. Click on the links below to download the PDFs:
What about dental insurance & financing?
Our business assistants are happy to submit your dental insurance claims on your behalf. We make completing the paperwork easy, since we submit it for you! Fox Dental is now participating with the Verber Dental Plan and other quality dental insurance plans including but not limited to; UPMC, Blue Cross Dental, Cigna, Metlife, Dentemax, Assurant, Delta Dental, United Concordia, Aetna and Guardian. We understand that dental insurance plans through your employer can be complicated and will assist you in obtaining information when possible.
We are sensitive to changes in the economy and individualized needs of our patients. Are various payment options can assist in meeting your financial needs while allowing you to obtain the necessary dental treatment for optimal health:
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and personal checks.
- Interest free short term in-office payment plans with financial agreements.
- Long Term interest free financial arrangements with Care-Credit.
How are the facilities & technology?
- Whether it be the technology that assist us in providing optimal care, or a warm fuzzy blanket to make you comfortable – Fox Dental is committed to providing our services in a kind, stress-free, warm environment.
- We also understand that your time is valuable! Our team strives to provide our services in an effective manner that is respectful of your time. Our 1-visit crowns are very convenient when possible as a treatment option. A few longer appointments, or multiple short appointments – please tell us what your needs are and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Another top priority is easing your anxiety and providing care in a comfortable manner is important to us. Whether it be a “teddy bear visit” for a shy toddlers first trip to our office, or listening to your concerns from past dental experiences – we want to find an approach that works best for you.